Drill Press Pixel Pusher STL

Dreamin

Full time elf
Designed to use a 1/2" socket adapter like his https://www.bunnings.com.au/trojan-3-piece-socket-adaptor-power-bit-set_p6332794

One side has a indent to keep it secure. I haven't printed it yet, needs testing, print it, give me feedback if it needs adjusted. :)

Update: Update the file, with little cylinder on the outside so you know what side to put the ball. Tested and it inserts fine, and was removable with a little wiggle. Should work perfectly :)

Last edited:

stevelee

Apprentice elf
Have you tried it out ? I’d be interested in it for pushing pixels into conduit for roof and window lines.

Dreamin

Full time elf
Have you tried it out ? I’d be interested in it for pushing pixels into conduit for roof and window lines.
I found it awkward to use. The cables fair got in the way. Maybe with a bit of jiggling it would work, but after nearly damaging some wires I went back to manual pushing with some gloves on. Worked for me as I angled it in and didn't take too long.

stevelee

Apprentice elf
I found it awkward to use. The cables fair got in the way. Maybe with a bit of jiggling it would work, but after nearly damaging some wires I went back to manual pushing with some gloves on. Worked for me as I angled it in and didn't take too long.
That’s a shame. It looked like a great idea