Dutch speaking folks

kane

Dedicated elf

Trickyd

New elf
Dear mr Kane,

This is not intended as spam.

We are trying to get a community interested in Christmas festivities here also, not only in Australia, but there might be a lot of dutch talking people in your country, who might like to see what is happening in The Netherlands.

So if you are offended by my post, I do sincerely apologize for that.

Regards

Dick de Wit
The Netherlands

adski

Dave Brown
I don't speak a word of Dutch (double Dutch occasionally), but the sites are clearly relevant to Christmas lights - not spam. And Google does a fair job of translating, so you don't even need to speak Dutch.

Welcome to ACL, Dick, and good luck with your efforts to raise interest in the Netherlands.

Dave

kane

Dedicated elf
Trickyd said:
Dear mr Kane,

This is not intended as spam.

We are trying to get a community interested in Christmas festivities here also, not only in Australia, but there might be a lot of dutch talking people in your country, who might like to see what is happening in The Netherlands.

So if you are offended by my post, I do sincerely apologize for that.

No offence taken, we just regularly get people posting on the forums with links, just to boost their rankings on search engines.. When I saw this post, as well as your first post, it looked to me as though you were simply posting here to get a link to your website, as opposed to actually wanting to add to the community.