1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

eBay <$5 challenge: Use eBay phone app to get $3 off until 9 June 2019 (with coupon)

Discussion in 'Christmas Light Shopping Bargains' started by ryanschristmaslights, May 28, 2019.

1. ryanschristmaslights

ryanschristmaslights Senior Elf Administrator

Find Me On:
    Until 9 June 2019, eBay Australia is running a promotion where you can take up to $3 off the total price of one transaction (up to 10 items), exclusively through eBay's app on the Apple AppStore and Google Play. Postage fees and GST are excluded. Limited to "eligible items" where "Take at least AU $x off this item" appears underneath the item price. There is no minimum spend. If you find something listed for <$3 that is located in Australia with free shipping, then you might not have to pay a cent. Cha-ching!

N.B. This code was part of an expired 10% off promotion and if you bought something earlier then you may not be able to activate the AU$3 off. It is a single use code (per account).

----

The challenge (for something a bit different).

What Christmas lighting related eBay item(s), eligible for discount, can you find where you'll pay no more than AU$5 out of your own pocket. I'm talking about something that you'll actually use one day.

I'll start.

20x pieces self-sealing solder sleeves (red, 3.0mm diameter) for 85 cents delivered: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/20Pcs-S...lated-Tube-Wire-Crimp-Connectors/273804879346
    • Item price: $2.99
    • Shipping $0.50
    • GST $0.35
    • Discount: -$2.99
    • Total out of pocket: $0.85.
    I used some of these last year for joining in different pixicle drops after a couple of pixicle sets developed a stuck pixel (both times it was the last pixel in a drop).

buenavides1, Dave_Szoka and Helty like this.
  2. Daniel1973

Daniel1973 Full Time Elf Generous Elf

Last edited: May 29, 2019
    ryanschristmaslights likes this.
  3. Thomas John Tuxford

Thomas John Tuxford New Elf

Fantastic find i just purchased.

Winning!!

Daniel1973 likes this.
  4. jamesski

jamesski Apprentice Elf

5. scamper

scamper Dedicated Elf

Find Me On:
    I wasn't going to post here because I got stuff that wasn't xmas related. I maybe able to use them. I got 6 led tealights that were $3 plus tax. So they were free and I just had to give the government 30c :)

6. Pooch

Pooch New Elf

I went onto ebay and had a voucher available until the 11th of June to the value of $10 off a purchase.

I got a fm wireless transmitter and had a bit left over so I also bought the same heat shrink tubing as Jamesski.

Out of pocket $2.30

7. Daniel1973

Daniel1973 Full Time Elf Generous Elf

Free Heat Shrink... Thanks Ebay.jpg
    Free Heat Shrink... Thanks Ebay

ryanschristmaslights likes this.