ECG-DR4 Pre-Production Units - Progress Report

mrpackethead

Full time elf
j1sys said:
Alec et al -

I don't understand 'trouble sending Ed an email'. Is anybody having trouble sending email to j1sales@joshua1systems.com? We did switch registrars last week for our domain but have not noticed any diminishment in orders, personal email, or worst of all spam.

The man answers my email. Perhaps i'm a nice guy, and Alec is well from South Austrlia :)

ron

Apprentice elf
Ed,

I'm wondering if I'm having trouble emailing you now. I sent an email requesting an ECG-DR4 and did not receive an email in return. I wasn't sure if you responded to the initial request or if I should just wait for an invoice. So it is possible I am having trouble emailing you as well since I am not sure what your procedure is. If I should have received an indication that your got my order then I must be having issues. I sent my email the first day ordering was open for the DR4, but now you have me wondering.

Ron Allison
(and I'm not in South Australia, lol)

hbomb341

New elf
ron said:
Ed,

I'm wondering if I'm having trouble emailing you now. I sent an email requesting an ECG-DR4 and did not receive an email in return. I wasn't sure if you responded to the initial request or if I should just wait for an invoice. So it is possible I am having trouble emailing you as well since I am not sure what your procedure is. If I should have received an indication that your got my order then I must be having issues. I sent my email the first day ordering was open for the DR4, but now you have me wondering.

Ron Allison
(and I'm not in South Australia, lol)

I was pondering the same thing - I sent a email and no confirmation yet.

Harrison

Wombat

Full time elf
I dont think he has sent anything in confirmation yet. I did not get one either

Wombat

j1sys

There are no rules, and those are the rules.
Community project designer
no acknowledgement sent. usual procedure will be to send the invoice. since i'm behind on invoicing no-one has gotten one. when i send them i will post the fact here. if you haven't received one when i post that they are done then you can worry. plenty of quantity. nobody will be left out.

-Ed

j1sys

as promised - photos!!!!

i will be making the front and rear panels out of fiber reinforced plastic with a special polyester coating.

then i will dye sublimate a graphic and text and legends etc. on the front an rear. full color!!!

as a test i did a quick and dirty of something i think you will recognize .....

-Ed

Attachments

• aclfront.png
    aclfront.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 74
  • dr4rear.png
    dr4rear.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 24

j1sys

All known orders have had invoices sent except one request for more information sent to one buyer.

So if you think you placed an order and haven't gotten an invoice or request for information in the last few hours first check your junk mail and then let us know.

Thanx,

-Ed

kel

Dedicated elf
j1sys said:
All known orders have had invoices sent except one request for more information sent to one buyer.

So if you think you placed an order and haven't gotten an invoice or request for information in the last few hours first check your junk mail and then let us know.

Thanx,

-Ed

Ok, I will admit that I supplied Ed with my nic and addie (Australia) rather than my actual name and real life address. My thinking was that Paypal takes care of the rest! Sorry, Ed :)

Blickensderfer

Ohio, USA
Ed,
I sent you an email a couple of days ago about buying a DR4.
I would like to get one of the DR4 Pk#2 does it qualify for the CIS pricing?

Thanks,
Dan

j1sys

Dan et al -

I have received several orders over the last few days. I don't 'acknowledge' them immediately so they show as unanswered in my DR4 mail box and I need to generate an invoice and send. I will try to catch up all invoicing this evening.

As stated on the web page the CIS pricing remains in effect until we start shipping the production units. Actually it will stay in effect until I take it down. I forgot on the DMXRen8's and allowed a few people the price since it was still published.

So, if you haven't ordered, there is still time to get the CIS pricing. All orders in the queue have it already. The day I come on this forum and announce that shipping has started is the day you worry about rushing to get the sale price.

-----

Production Status -

I've announced this in the chat room but meant to put an 'official' announcement here. We are working hard on all aspects of this new product and the new release of v1.3 of the software. The production of the boards did not get completed before the Chinese Holiday on 1 Oct so we did not receive the first run yet as hoped. We have been told that they should be completed on 6 Oct and I have instructed that they be FedEx Next Day (36hr) Service, Saturday delivery if needed, ASAP after completion.

So if all things go as promised and the moon is in it's proper orbit and the stars align correctly we hope to commence shipping on or about 11 Oct.

Sorry for the delays, we are working as hard as possible and paying all rush and FedEx fees needed to get it here, tested, packaged, and shipped soonest.

-Ed