Effects now off center

Anzinator

New elf
G'Day All,

Having an interesting Xlights issue (just started in last few days). I have my layout and models which haven't changed for the last month or so. Have about 20 sequences I am running through xScheduler. Everything has been working fine.

Went to update a couple of sequences in xLights and now when I have any effect that has a center position the effect is to the left of center. For example, existing sequence using a pinwheel effect on the whole house group places the center of the pinwheel in the center of the house model. Add another pinwheel with same settings and the center is now to the left. Adjusting the X or Y adjusts the center but can't get it to true centre if that makes sense.

Just for testing, created a whole new dummy layout and I'm seeing the same result.

Given that it's happening across sequences and different layouts, I feel that I must have changed a global setting but not sure what. The default layout mode for my models and groups is Minimal Grid. I've changed it to Grid as per Preview and no impact.

So to summarise, sequences were showing effects centered on display, now they are off center. Existing effects on existing sequence show correct. Adding an effect to existing sequence or new sequence effect is off centre.

Cheers

Dennis

PS Happy to post whatever files may be useful

Anzinator

New elf
Quick update - did an upgrade to 2020.55 and the issue appears to have disappeared!