Elia Ware LIghts Christmas Show 2016

Jimbo

Full time elf
https://vimeo.com/195444483

A big thank you to X lights. This show is just under 20,000 channels. This year I turned my entire roff into a matrix and upgraded to be 95% pixels. Dmx snow machine, vertical smoke machines, 150 inch projector screen on garage.

I had no crashes with X lights this year and the sub model effect was a game changer. The result is incredible.

The show is a 10 minute mash of modern Christmas carols plus a star wars themed heavy metal version.

Thanks!

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Great display. The roof looks very cool - at times it looks like it's been coloured in with a sketch pen - great looking effect[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wce06

Apprentice elf
Where in Canberra is this? I am starting out in computer controlled lights and would love to come out and see your setup.

Dabil

New elf
Of course there is room to grow. He had snow, he had fog, but I didn't see any pyrotechnics! Lol.

On a serious note, all I can say is wow. WOW!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Jimbo

Full time elf
Thanks everyone. Well I hope to be adding a dmx bubble machine and some dmx moving heads :).

In terms of pixels I have reached my max in terms of having my final set. I am adding a lot of new sub models though (which only came available about 3 quarters of the way of my programming last year) which will again significantly increase the effects I can achieve.

Working on perfecting what I have now that everything is made.

There are dmx controlled pyro effects that I would love or dmx contrntrolled water fountains

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
I'll ask for everyone else..
Will you be selling your excellent sequences.. or giving them away free.. ;)
hey i had to ask..
Well Done
It looks great.. you should be very proud with what you have done

Jimbo said:
Thanks everyone. Well I hope to be adding a dmx bubble machine and some dmx moving heads :) .

In terms of pixels I have reached my max in terms of having my final set. I am adding a lot of new sub models though (which only came available about 3 quarters of the way of my programming last year) which will again significantly increase the effects I can achieve.

Working on perfecting what I have now that everything is made.

There are dmx controlled pyro effects that I would love or dmx contrntrolled water fountains