Even flame throwers have gone RGB

steve hughes

New elf
OMG!!! I sure wish I lived in the "country" instead of the city where this would be a NO-NO...(HEY!!! since I am the police...could I just go ahead and pay my fine and run it????? :D ) I tried last year to be able to run the plain ole flamepot...but was SHUT DOWN :-[ We have a new fire chief this year...maybe buy a couple tickets to the fireman/policeman balls????? ;)

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
keith33 said:
wow i love ... my partner saw the vid and immediatly said NOOOOOOO ::)
strange that.. my partner said NO as well.. an then said to get that idea out of my head. :eek:
Would be fun. :D . Officer just stand right here to see it closely... 8)

justinj

Apprentice elf
I was contemplating a propane fireball addition to my display but the wife said no (And I wouldn't even know where to start for permits etc.) but multicoloured flames would be BRILLIANT :D

Pyrotech

New elf
I was reading the details on its web site: Sunshine Multi Colored Flame System can shoot multi colored flame pillars upto 8~10m(27~33ft) high on demand. The system has five flame jets and each flame jet corresponds to each single tank(total 5 tanks). 10 liter of fluid can be charged into a single tank and one liter can be shot for 5~7 seconds per flame jet. It can make various combinations of colored flame pillars(one by one, two, three, four or five flame pillars simultaneously). 5 colored flame fluids (red, green, blue, gold and purple) can be used as main fuel and it is propelled with Nitrogen gas. Its working pressure is 2.0MPa(290psi). Also, we provide 1.5mm flame jets as spare for 5~6m (16~20ft) flame at the working pressure 1.5MPa(218psi). Onboard automatic re-strike flame safeguard and electrical ignition system helps insure a safe, reliable and efficient colored flame effect. This system can be programmed and controlled by DMX 512 controller or lighting control software. So wheres the vixen plugin :mad: