Excited new member

T

tonylights

Hello all,
i have just joined and am already amazed at the apparent willingness of members to help each other.
I thought my static display was pretty good with my moving reindeers , My-T-Brite string lights and my Snow machines ; but I am in awe of what the rest of you all seem to be doing - I can't wait to take my display to the next level ( with you thoughts and advice )

regards,

Tonylights ( sorry about the corny name I didn't realise it would be on public display)
:)

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL tony. Glad you found us. There are many members in and around your area that would be more then willing to help you. We also encourage you to pop into Chat and say Hi.

Steve

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
ѕυρєямαη said:
Place holder. to beat Eddy

LOL, so you have stooped to this level Steve

Anyway welcome to ACL Tony, lots of great help and weird names here so dont feel like your out of place. feel free to jump into the chat room and say hello or ask any questions

If you havent already then download the ACL 101 lighting manual from http://auschristmaslighting.com/forums/index.php/topic,1889.0.html

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome53.gif

Steve22537

Full time elf
Welcome Tony, I'm so excited that your excited. I've just dance around the dinning table with excitment. Any how enjoy the experience that ACL is.
Steve

Bird

LOR user
17.gif

to ACL Tony

You will find lots of friendly people willing to help you start blinking your display.
Glad to see you found ACL.

Do you have a photo of your display?

Don't forget to set your Aussie flag and map in your profile. :)

ewanh

what goes here?
Welcome to the nut house, where it's christmas all year round. At this point in the year, planning for this years display takes place. In the middle of the year Fasteddy and Superman and lithgowlights tell us what they are doing new for this year and the rest of us plan to match for next year......

Whilst automated lights is THE way to go, strongly suggest you read the 101 manual before you leap into purchasing to make sure you make the right decision for you. After that, have a chat in the chat room with any questions you have.

Welcome aboard!!