Closed Falcon F16v2 E1.31 pixel controller 2016 buy CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulk buy close date
Jan 31, 2016

pookie

New elf
Mine arrived the other day, I found the RJ45 daughter board taped to the inside of the cardboard packaging.

Hope this helps.

richardd

Full time elf
I opened the package at the office and yes I the little bugger decided to sneak off when I as not looking ;) I found it now.. Thank you

darylc

404 darylc not found
richardd said:
Hi Darylc

I want to put the controller together this morning and I can't seem to find a RJ45 daughter board, I'm not sure if it came with it the or I misplaced it. Is it possible to get a replacement and what would be the cost?

It has been found thank you

Hey sorry about that, I find the packaging side of it a bit of a challenge while trying to avoid buying boxes and so on. I'm open to suggestions though.

damo

New elf
Hey Daryl,

Just went to pixelcontroller.com/store to buy the Falcon16v2 but the website directed me back here.

Do you still have any left to sell or should I order from there ?

Thanks,
Damien

darylc

404 darylc not found
damo said:
Hey Daryl,

Just went to pixelcontroller.com/store to buy the Falcon16v2 but the website directed me back here.

Do you still have any left to sell or should I order from there ?

Sorry none left, you can order from there and use a re-shipper such as shipito.com or wait and see if there is another Australian buy later in the year.

Daryl

darylc

404 darylc not found
Hope everyone has received their boards.

It looks like there will not be another bulk buy this year. If anyone missed out, I have a very short window of opportunity (eg 24 hours or less) to order some more. PM me if you are interested.

This also includes the differential expansions that David has now released at http://pixelcontroller.com/store/index.php

Daryl

darylc

404 darylc not found
darylc said:
It looks like there will not be another bulk buy this year. If anyone missed out, I have a very short window of opportunity (eg 24 hours or less) to order some more. PM me if you are interested.

This also includes the differential expansions that David has now released at http://pixelcontroller.com/store/index.php

OK, since the time frame was so short, I ordered various extra boards so will have a few extras. PM me if you missed out.

Daryl

hell_Hound

New elf
Hi darylc I've seen on the pixelcontroller website that you're doing the sales and dispatch for AU.

I'm looking at the smaller controller F4V2 and i was wondering what the delivery time would be to Western Australia 6023?

I can't PM you because i'm a new users unfortunately

Thanks

Alastair

darylc

404 darylc not found
heathwithnoteeth said:
daryl, when u get offers of differential expansion board/receiver boards and his new F8 distro boards, lemme know.
keen for those... :)

Hey Heath. Doesn't look like I'll be getting the F8 boards and I'm out of differential expansions. Only extras left are: F16v2, normal expansion and F4v2.

AndyH

New elf
Hi Daryl,
Is there any word on the possibility of another Australian buy of Falcon16v2 this year?
Just thought i would check before trying ordering one directly.

Cheers,
Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.