Closed Falcon F16v2 E1.31 pixel controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulk buy close date
Jun 21, 2015

spindle

Learning the hard way!
If it is not too late can I order 1 main controller board.

Let me know the details on how to pay

Thanks

Chris

PaulCans

New elf
Am I too late to order a main board?
Will send the payment as soon as I have the account t details

darylc

404 darylc not found
Not too late to order, deadline for payments is tonight. Any orders not paid by midnight Adelaide time tonight will be cancelled.

Please post here if you wish to order and I will send you the paypal details ASAP.

darylc

404 darylc not found
Hi Everyone,

Thought you were due a quick update.

Dave Pitts has placed the order with the PCB manufacturer and I've been busy placing orders for the various components I need to add on to the boards (fuses, IC's, displays etc)

The timeframe still looks to be late July/early August, however I will keep you updated.

Daryl

darylc

404 darylc not found
Our boards have taken a little longer than expected due to a mixup on a LED component at the board supplier. Hopefully they will ship to us sometime this week. All of the other components are here waiting now.

Once I receive them I need to:
- Add the LED display
- Add Fuses & jumpers
- Load firmware
- Test the boards
- Package the boards

darylc

404 darylc not found
The boards have shipped!

I may even receive them tomorrow if luck is on our side. Postage looks to be in the $10 to $14 range for an express post bag to anywhere in Australia. Just depends on the final weight of the boards.

Also, Dave Pitts is doing a second bulk buy on these, so I will do a second Australian buy which I will announce in the coming days once I confirm final pricing.

Daryl

Richie4540

Full time elf
Hi, I would be keen to add to the next order unless there are any spares from the current order?

Regards Richie

Habbosrus

Back again
darylc said:
The boards have shipped!

I may even receive them tomorrow if luck is on our side. Postage looks to be in the $10 to $14 range for an express post bag to anywhere in Australia. Just depends on the final weight of the boards.

Also, Dave Pitts is doing a second bulk buy on these, so I will do a second Australian buy which I will announce in the coming days once I confirm final pricing.

Daryl
I'm definitely interested in the second round. I had to pull out of the first round due to our move, lack of funds, etc. Please put my name on the list.

darylc

404 darylc not found
Hi All,

The f16v2 boards arrived yesterday. I have been busy assembling them and am now just waiting for a final software load from Dave Pitts so I can commence loading the software and testing.

For people in Adelaide: I assume you will arrange to pick up unless you ask me to post
For people in Australia, postage will be via 3kg Express Post bag and cost AU$15 including paypal fees
For people in New Zealand, postage will be via airmail and cost AU$19 including paypal fees

Please include an accurate shipping address in your paypal transaction. I hope to be able to post all paid shipments on Monday.

Daryl

darylc

404 darylc not found
Unfortunately I've not yet received the final software (there is a last minute bug that needs fixing before I can program the boards).

I will let you know when I do.

Daryl

darylc said:
Hi All,

The f16v2 boards arrived yesterday. I have been busy assembling them and am now just waiting for a final software load from Dave Pitts so I can commence loading the software and testing.

For people in Adelaide: I assume you will arrange to pick up unless you ask me to post
For people in Australia, postage will be via 3kg Express Post bag and cost AU$15 including paypal fees
For people in New Zealand, postage will be via airmail and cost AU$19 including paypal fees

Please include an accurate shipping address in your paypal transaction. I hope to be able to post all paid shipments on Monday.

Daryl

darylc

404 darylc not found
Hi Everyone,

I received the final software late last night, and I've now programmed and tested all the boards. Testing every single pixel output takes quite a bit of time!

Tonight I will commence packaging them all.

Daryl

darylc

404 darylc not found
Hi All,

For those who have paid the shipping costs, your controllers are all shipping tomorrow. I have PM'd you with your tracking numbers for those in Australia.

For those who have not yet paid the postage yet, I'd like to finalise this buy over the weekend and have them all posted by Monday please.

Regards,
Daryl

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Thanks for all the hard work Daryl.

PM240028.jpg

The display just makes life easy
PM240031.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.