Falcon F16v3 Ethernet connection issue

David_K

Full time elf
Hi everyone
Its been two years since running lights decided to get back into it this year but cannot get computer to connect to falcon f16v3. did a factory reboot 192.168.1.50 but simply refuses to connect. Tried using laptop that the last show was run on running windows 10 and then tried using my computer running windows 11 but simply times out on both. Have run diagnostics on Ethernet but cannot find a problem tried different Ethernet cables any input greatly appreciated.
Dave

Adam V

Apprentice elf
Did you directly connect to the home next work and look for it through the modem/router? That’s how I did mine when my network change from a new modem

dfullerptown

New elf
We are having the same problem and Was wondering if problem got resolved
We had one of our falcons F16 V3 which has been running fine for several weeks
suddenly dropped out yesterday. The ethernet port lights go on when plugged in and so
this am we decided to test things and it booted it up and it connected and was working fine.

So few hours ago we started xlights scheduler and its out again and wouldn't connect. We tried resetting controller changed the IP address
new cables, new network switch tried directly connecting to laptop and still no luck. We have had the same laptop and controller IP address for past 2 years.

Dennis