Closed Falcon F16v3 & F48 E1.31 pixel controller 2018 buy CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulk buy close date
Feb 17, 2018

darylc

404 darylc not found
Still have some available if anyone comes across this thread and is wondering.

darylc

404 darylc not found
FYI for those who purchase F48's in the bulk buy, there is new firmware out.

Dave Pitts posted this to facebook this morning: F48 Firmware Update.

We have had a few users have timing issues with 2.01 and 2.02 on a few ws2811 strings. If you are having issues with ports 17 to 48 please install this update.

Instructions. Put file on a micro sd card and place in controller and power up. When update is finished remove card and reapply power.

https://pixelcontroller.com/firmware/F48_v2.04.fal

Last edited:

Tonyst

New elf
Hi Daryl, What have you got left and will you be doing any more orders before Christmas? My Sandevices controller is playing up and I need to replace it. Thanks.

Benslights

Dedicated elf
Erin i think he has a few left he is overseas at the moment but due back this weekend so may have to wait for a reply.

The Bald Boy

New elf
Yes he went overseas this week. You may have to wait a little longer for a reply. I purchase a Falcon F16 v3 last week and it arrived earlier this week. Packing was great. :thumbsup:

darylc

404 darylc not found
I've sent messages to everyone who posted in the thread while I was away, sorry about the delayed replies.

Pooch

New elf
Hi Darylc.

Just wondering if you have anything left? Looking at getting a F16 v3 if you have any?

If you don't, could I get one from Pixel Controller ? Or are you the rep for Australia?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.