Falcon F16V3 Won't Boot

darylc

404 darylc not found
Seems like you've exhausted all the options, so just send it back to the address I sent you the other day

leepoffaith

New elf
I know this was last years post, but what did the solution end up being? I have this EXACT same issue with my new F16V3 board. I've tried resetting and that didn't work. I've emailed David at PixelController to see if he can help but I was just curious if there was a fix you were able to figure out or if the board needed to be sent it. Thanks!

Adam V

Apprentice elf
I know this was last years post, but what did the solution end up being? I have this EXACT same issue with my new F16V3 board. I've tried resetting and that didn't work. I've emailed David at PixelController to see if he can help but I was just curious if there was a fix you were able to figure out or if the board needed to be sent it. Thanks!
Mine is just did the same thing was working fine yesterday!

Bigred1978

New elf
Mine is just did the same thing was working fine yesterday!
One of my two F16s also has the same problem. Neither had been previously powered up. Getting power to outputs but won’t power up the board irrespective of if I use external power or power from V2.
Would be very interested in any solutions.
Thanks

ianothebo

New elf
IMG_1239.JPG
I have an f4v3 and had this same issue, but I figured out that you can bridge the power to the power led, as indicated by the black line. As you can see, its working. The red wire right next to port 4 is my bridge.