Falcon Firmware update

burto51

Full time elf
Hi, just went to the pixelcontroller.com page to look into updating my F16 s firmware; clicked on the "support" page no response, happy however to show me the products. Oh maybe i need to sign in, no, this email address is not recognised, OK so maybe create an account, all good until get to the country, wouldn't you it there is only one country in the world the United States. So the question is if I am not using diff receivers do I need to update, it worked OK last year. This year the same only more models, with expansion board.
Burto51

Mark_M

Annoying Elf
I did the same last night. Click onto 'support' [pop down menu] > 'products' > 'F16'.
A download will start for the latest firmware in a zip file.
Extract the zip file.
Follow the instructions given in a notepad file.
Basically putting both other files [.fl2] and [.fal] onto a micro SD card, putting the SD card into the falcon, turning the power on and let it update.

Dreamin

Full time elf
latest is 2.55 for the V3. I found an issue with mine, seems to be well reported but the voltage doesn't read right on the V1 side. I just checked with a voltmeter to be safe.

burto51

Full time elf
OK, thanks for the responses, printed out the instructions, have the files downloaded, so good to go.

Thanks to all
burto51