Falcon Smart Receiver data issues

chadburrows

New elf
Hi everyone, I have two smart differential receivers working fine running a single strand on the A and two one the B. I am trying to use the 2nd two channels on the B, but I am only getting the first two channel data lights on the B receiver, whilst the A has all 4 running fine.

Any ideas on what might be causing the lack of data to the 2nd two channels on the B receiver?

Srmorgan

Full time elf
Buy channels do you mean ports? And are you using just one port on the A receiver or all 4. How many pixels are you running on each port. Remember that the first port of both receiver share the amount of pixels available with the port they are connected to on the f16/48

chadburrows

New elf
Buy channels do you mean ports? And are you using just one port on the A receiver or all 4. How many pixels are you running on each port. Remember that the first port of both receiver share the amount of pixels available with the port they are connected to on the f16/48
Hi, yes ports sorry. The smart differential receiver is connected to an f16v3 via an expansion board. I can only get two of the data lights to light up on the 2nd one in the chain though. I'll get some screenshots of the setup when I can as well.