Falcons are now for sell at Aus.PixelController.com

hamish

New elf
Just purchased a few things and there is a back order for F16 how long can one expect to wait.

hamish

New elf
Well I'm absolutely stoked my controllers were sent out today. That's super fast in my eyes . My question is. I got the F16 with an expansion board and 2 receivers I already have power supplies is there anything else I need to be able to hook up and start having a play everything just hooks up to a switch yeah ? (Controller, computer)

Rebel Crowd

New elf
Ordered mine several weeks ago and still no sign of it, sent email and have had no response. Just sit back and wait I guess

hamish

New elf
Ordered mine several weeks ago and still no sign of it, sent email and have had no response. Just sit back and wait I guess
Yeah I realised it was shipped from the us so I'm expecting 3-4 weeks. I thought they where Australian Stock but obviously not.

hamish

New elf
Hey something definetely going on there my stuff showed up today. Took 3 days to get out of the states and a day to get to me here (I'm only 2 hours out of Sydney) so definetely chase it up

Stkilda123

Apprentice elf
When i go to sign up on the website or go to check out it is only coming up with United states for country. No Australian option, is it just me or are other people having troubles?

Megabazz

New elf
Yes I am not getting email reply’s,Australia was an available option when I signed up ,he must have stopped it, I would have thought he would want as many sales as possible,I have a USA address for him to send to but can’t verify my credit card details as I can’t enter my NZ address, it’s bit of a bummer might have to go with a Kulp

Croydon Lights

Apprentice elf
Generous elf
I put my order for a F16V3 expansion board on the 12/3/2021 and after sending a email on the 25th of April I received a Email on the 26th of April stating "It should ship soon. Still setting up shipping to AUS." from David Pitts and nothing since. I will try another Email on 26th of May and see if there is any update