Falcons are now for sell at PixelController.com

Kazza

New elf
Finally able to get these products at a reasonable price! Best news today.

Elliott2705

New elf
Nothing this year though (Unless I get donated more pixels :D).

I quickly looked on the website. I could probably email David and arrange something.
I emailed David earlier in the year and he said "we may sell to NZ soon". I'll email again once the F16V4 is available but I guess if more kiwis are interested he will enable it. Otherwise I'll have to use YouShop.

Klight

New elf
Falcon Controllers and Accessories are now for sell at PixelController.com. Australians now have the option to purchase Falcon products at PixelController.com. Please note we need time to stock our Australian shipping location as product will ship via AUS Post from within Australia to keep shipping cost down. We expect shipments to start going out in mid to late April. Due to Australian regulations regarding safety certifications we will not be offering Ready To Run controllers to Australian customers.

Thanks
David Pitts
Looking to buy one. Does these work work ws2815 12v leds?

hamish

New elf
Just purchased a few things and there is a back order for F16 how long can one expect to wait.

hamish

New elf
Well I'm absolutely stoked my controllers were sent out today. That's super fast in my eyes . My question is. I got the F16 with an expansion board and 2 receivers I already have power supplies is there anything else I need to be able to hook up and start having a play everything just hooks up to a switch yeah ? (Controller, computer)

Rebel Crowd

New elf
Ordered mine several weeks ago and still no sign of it, sent email and have had no response. Just sit back and wait I guess

hamish

New elf
Ordered mine several weeks ago and still no sign of it, sent email and have had no response. Just sit back and wait I guess
Yeah I realised it was shipped from the us so I'm expecting 3-4 weeks. I thought they where Australian Stock but obviously not.