Fasica Border Panels with 6803 + minis + C9's

dmoore

Senior elf
neil said:
good design work DM, looks very easy to install and gives great options

You know, fasteddy mentioned the same thing in chat the other day - so many of these RGB element despite being really complex usually are very easy to setup and, atleast for my display, very modular. Based on what FastEddy is doing with sequencing, it looks like I'll need it to be setup quickly since I'll have to spend some time sequencing. :)

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
dmoore said:
neil said:
good design work DM, looks very easy to install and gives great options

You know, fasteddy mentioned the same thing in chat the other day - so many of these RGB element despite being really complex usually are very easy to setup and, at least for my display, very modular. Based on what FastEddy is doing with sequencing, it looks like I'll need it to be setup quickly since I'll have to spend some time sequencing. :)

The great thing with RGB and low voltage lighting is the way things can be made to be modular. I have all my lights with plugs and I have made extension leads. My gutter strip is installed on conduit with plugs on either end so i can connect other lengths in. Part of my design was to be able to put up and pull down easily and then be able to store it without taking up too much room.
What David has shown is another ingenious way to line your gutters with modular sections that can be tailor fitted to your house.

Now as far as sequencing is concerned will depend on how much control you want. With RGB it gives you so many options and really allows you to be creative. For me this year is only a test run for sequencing as next year i will have more time and understanding of how to sequence my new lights.

The great thing is i can set up my lights before Halloween and all it will take to give it a complete different feel is a different sequence with the appropriate colours (purple and orange) and a few Halloween images put onto the matrix, so now my setup can stay the same but look different for the different seasons. I could even use it for other times like Easter (red & white), St patricks Day (green & white) or supporting my favorite footy team but i doubt ill be that keen.

dmoore

Senior elf
fasteddy said:
...or supporting my favorite footy team but i doubt ill be that keen.

We did my wife's college high song during our show and it resulted in 140,000 video hits. They are even putting it in the Christmas card that goes out to 50,000 alumni! People love something they can relate to.