Fasteddys 2012 Christmas Colour Show

Wombat

Full time elf
Oh bloody hell that's unreal dude. you have excelled yourself yet again. I have no chance

kel

Dedicated elf
work15.gif
work24.gif

neilric99

Full time elf
OMG!!!, WOW!!!!,

Well done Eddy, this years show definitely took your display and everyone else's to a new level. think its time I got started on next years already!

Beacy

It's so much better on the dark side
It goes without saying another great display this year, you make us all envious be glad when you give it away and take up knitting or lawn bowls or something so the bar can be lowered and give us a better chance. Great job Eddy.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Thanks all for the Kind words. Its been an interesting year with the grinches down the end on the opposite side of the road (not even in this street) complaining about noise and traffic and calling the police on me several times. It made no difference as the police were 100% behind what im doing and even better i was able to get the signitures of all my nighbours who live in the street (18 signitures) to sign a petition in support of the display and the traffic arrangements i put in place. It has brought the street together in a way i never thought possible and looks like i will be incorporating the street into my show for 2013. So stay tuned for 2013.

Robbo

Full time elf
awesome show Eddy :) love the tree, I am planning on doing one next year, but seeing yours to the side of the yard, would you say off centre is good for a tree? my yard is quite symmetrical and I'm thinking of having the tree in the middle and mirroring one side of the yard to the other? would make sequencing a breeze I would think, just sequence half a show and mirror it :)

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Robbo said:
awesome show Eddy :) love the tree, I am planning on doing one next year, but seeing yours to the side of the yard, would you say off centre is good for a tree? my yard is quite symmetrical and I'm thinking of having the tree in the middle and mirroring one side of the yard to the other? would make sequencing a breeze I would think, just sequence half a show and mirror it :)

The reason i put my tree to the side and facing at an angle is because i didnt want to block the house as the house has always been part of the canvas and the show is designed to be viewed from the angle the tree is facing. I was very happy with the way it turned out as the tree did not block the house much at all and looked great where it was located

macflea

New elf
Eddy you are a true ledgend in this christmas light seen, with out you on this site ther would be many lost and frustrated people. Thanks for all you help this year and the for next 20 or so years.