Feedback for display introduction sequence

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
well, i have finished one sequence atm, that being my introduction sequence.

Basically looking for some advice/suggestions from those better sequencers in the forum of how i can improve it. I do have a feww adjustments to make, but as it is now, I beleive i would be happy to have it as part of my display this year.

(the small diagonal lines just above the gutter line are representations of my 3d corro stars)

introduction - THX.avi

Bevo

Let your Light Shine before men
Hi Matt,
Your sequencing is looking really good. You have to remember that if it looks good on the visualizer (which it does ) then it is going to look awesome in real life.

Keep it up mate.

Skunberg

Full time elf
Looks very good! I'd recommend moving to the next song. I like to tell people to do a rough draft of each song. And after you've got your show list or close go back and tweek them. Notice I didn't say finish, because you'll always see something that could be better or you's like to change. Get your show together. Remember you can tweek them next year some more. Your doing great.

Brian

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
What you find is that after each sequence you do, you improve and then go back to the first sequences and then tweek them. But its a great start

Bird

LOR user
Looks great Matt.
I agree with others. Move on to next song. By the time you get done with the next 2 or 3 songs (or however many you plan to do) you will usually go back to the first song and start tweeking all of them. It seems its an ongoing thing .. tweeeeeeeking :)

Timon

Apprentice elf
Would someone refresh my memory in which Pixar movie did that sequence come from.

Thanks
John