1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

Fence bracket for Tint Poles

Discussion in 'Corrugated Plastic (Coro) & 3D Printing' started by lithgowlights, Nov 28, 2015.

1. lithgowlights

lithgowlights Senior Elf

Find Me On:
    this week we put a new 900mm high fence along our driveway where the tint poles used to go. In order to keep the tint poles in place I had planned on simply using cableties to wrap around, but this leaves just a small section of the tint pole against the fence, where it could rub or even worse break the pole.

I did a quick design for a bracket that has 2 vertical holes that can have cableties put through them and around he horizontal fence top and bottom sections, and a third hole that goes horizontally through the bracket I'd you want to use a cableties to hold the tint tube in place, or you could opt to glue it instead to have a seamless tube in place.

Files, including images, are over on Thingiverse so if you think it might be of use then go for it. I printed it at 0.3mm layer height and 10% infill, with 3 top, bottom and wall layers and they are more than strong enough.

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1158791

Attached Files: