Finally finished programming for my first year controlled!!! yay

Gray_magic

The CLAP is highly infectous and incurable!!!
here's the end product of one of my songs.. this was the first of my programming and just finished tweaking it. i also have another 15k or so lights up the side yard but it's not in the shot. here it is...
christmas lights 2012

Gray_magic

might add some more vids later but this is all i have for now...

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
If your like me you have never finished sequencing as you find tweaks and improvements during the show season

Gray_magic

i might have minor tweaks but being only 48ch it normally doesnt take me that long. i think i'm going to start programming gangnam style to add to my show

Falksonchristmas

Christmas all year around.
Gray_magic said:
here's the end product of one of my songs.. this was the first of my programming and just finished tweaking it. i also have another 15k or so lights up the side yard but it's not in the shot. here it is...
christmas lights 2012

Great show! is it really the first programming you do? It looks very proffesional to me.

Gray_magic

Falksonchristmas said:
Gray_magic said:
christmas lights 2012

Great show! is it really the first programming you do? It looks very proffesional to me.

I work for tech2home AV/IT doing tv installation which also includes programming home automation controllers, which sorta leads into this sort of thing, so I'm pretty familiar with programming macros and universe control. But yeah I got the bug last year after seeing a few in the Brisbane area and had to give it a go. Now the bug has turned to full blown C.L.A.P. I have even started on next years display...

Gray_magic

Bird said:
I think you missed a spot with lights :D
Very nice

My wife keeps telling me that.... :D The garage doors and the front door she says!!.. I almost feel like booting the cars out from the garage and dead locking the front door and filling it with lights but we get some crazy summer storms with hail very likely... Dun think the other half would like me too much after that..lol but yeah.... I tried to cover the whole house. I think I added up nearly 2km of string around the house..