Firestorm

Habbosrus

Back again
Our thoughts are with all those affected by the fires in NSW. We were evacuated last night and have just been told to be ready to go again. To all of our emergency personnel heroes, thank you, thank you, thank you. Please stay safe. Our thoughts are with each and every one of you.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Sorry to hear your effected by the fires, my best wishes go out to you and all those effected and to those corageous fire fighters that stand in the way of total devestation

mborg10

Michael Borg
Living in penrith at the foot of the mountains. We were covered by the blanket of smoke. I have friends who live in winmalee which was hit hard yesterday by fires.

The true human spirit shines through in these moments. People Helping a loved one, a mate or a total stranger. It's bad that horrible things have to happen, but comforting to know that the human spirit shines thru.

Habbosrus

Back again
We lived at Penrith (Mt Pleasant-Cranebrook) before moving up here to Newcastle area (Caves Beach). I can just imagine what it must have been like there. This was the view out the back door yesterday.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Stay safe Guys,
If you need some water we're more then happy to send down a couple of Floods in Summer.

Charl Marais

For my twins was the excuse I started with.
May you be protected from all harm and loss.
We are praying for you.

mborg10

Michael Borg
My mates back yard at winmalee and his house on top of the hill. All his family is safe though.
vypyhuvy.jpg

Boof63

Senior elf
hope it all goes well Habby, thoughts, prayers, fingers crossed - whatever works, so long as your all safe
cheers Boof63