Firmware updates 2014?

viennaxmas

New elf
There have been rumors on a potential firmware upgrade for the P12S which would enable multiple universes per output. Is there a chance that this would become available in the next few weeks? I would even beta test...

pagrosse

New elf
Yeah I'm curious about this. Need to purchase a new controller and without multiple universes per output, the Pixlite out specs the P12S by quite a bit...

Ed, you mentioned this is being worked, any idea on when it will be ready?

Benslights

Dedicated elf
with a P12s you can config each output to a different protocol. unlike the pixlite.

and in regards to the firmware Ed is saying 2 weeks before it is out

dgirard

New elf
The j1sys website stills says this multi universe functionality is 'coming soon' on the pixad8.....does anyone know if it's still anticipated on this platform..?

Now that I have mine working, I'd like to use it with 180 pixels on each channel to make wiring my matrix much easier

Any hope here?

viennaxmas

New elf
Yes. It will come. There is a limited beta testing going on for the P12S which allows two universes per output for 26 total universes (12x2 for pixel + 2 DMX).

bhamze

New elf
Its been several months, any news? Any chance on scoring a beta release? I really need this for my July show! Any help is appreciated, thanks.