First Computer display - 114 pixels 4 ropelights and 10.5 pixelstrips

jeffrae

Apprentice elf
This is my first year with a computer display(no sound)
My pixels were delivered on 30 Nov due to me changing the spacing between the pixels. Then it rained every day I even thought about putting up a display.

The large star was built using 6 DcSSR and a Renard running DMX. It was built with 2.5mm corflute as a diffuser

I should have taken the video as soon as I set it up, water built up inside the star and killed 2 dcSSR (my spares)
will use a tiger48 next year.

I have a very short video (star has Faulty segment at bottom no more spares)

I have already started planning next year

Phil, I need more PBs and tigers so that I can use the other 300 pixels I brought.

Anyway I have enjoyed my time building the boards etc and look forward to the new hardware offering for 2011

Thanks Tabor for the assist with TP software issue I had, I would not have had a display without his help.

Merry Xmas and Happy and safe New Year. Jeff

My 2010 light - taken on my Iphone.

XDU

Full time elf
Another one bitten. Well done Jeff , I am sure you will be expanding next year

jeffrae

Apprentice elf
5 volt 2801 5050 pixels I asked for and got 250mm spacing between pixels cost 1c per pixel extra (Ray Wu)

I was able to drive 60 pixels from one end and I used a 3metre lead to first pixel

I had a problem with random flashes but this turned out to be caused by lead wire next to 24 volt ac zero crossing wires to close. rerouted the pixel lead and issue went away

Jeff