First Test complete

dale82

Senior elf

burner

Full time elf
Looks good Dale. With your arches, are they just stuck on conduit with cable ties? I've got 2 arches so far already cut up (as strips) and the orange 25mm conduit sitting in the garage. When I first tried to mount it, it didn't look as smooth/round as your picture. Did you mount the conduit in it's correct position first, then attach the strip?

dale82

Senior elf
Yeah, I mounted the conduit first and then attached the lights, because if you attach the strips first and try and flex it the strips can easily break if it is flexed a bit too much.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Very nice work there Dale. Now where do you live so I can come around late at night to steal your matrix ;) :D

Charl Marais

For my twins was the excuse I started with.
If it was in South Africa it would have been stolen or painted with graffiti by now :)

DanJ

Full time elf
Looks great Dale!! I have decided to go with smaller arches in this, my first synch & first RGB Christmas--but I really like your big arches. Nice job!!

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Bird said:
Looks great. Amazing job.
I hope you don't have gremlins in your area (like ɟɐsʇǝppʎ :D ), that matrix looks very exposed.

That's what I was suggesting with my comments, I wouldn't sleep well with that matrix in such an exposed area, seems like its in a position that could make it an easy target for a thief.

Do you have any added security to stop someone from stealing it