First Time Christmas Display

neuschww

Neusch
Hello Everyone, and thanks for all the information that you post, It is very useful and informative, This is my first year running a display. I only have 16 lot channels at this time, I created my own Opening and Closing Sequence Voice Over using Audicity and Have 8 Sequences. I am already looking into dumb pixels and singing trees for next year, If you have any info on these that you could share, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again and I will try to post video of my current set-Up soon.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, Over the next 12 months im sure your ideas will change and mature as most do as they gain more confidence. Feel free to ask any questions as the great helpful bunch here will point you in the right direction

mborg10

Michael Borg
Welcome to ACL sounds like the bug has bitten and there is no getting away. I'm sure everyone will be impressed by your display. As ED said their is lots of info on here and your ideas will change. Also keep an eye out for the mini expos. Great way to meet people and ask questions in person.

Jamie

Lighting up the night.
Welcome to ACL.. Enjoy watching many vids on here and getting your ideas into action for next year..

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome45.gif