First year christmas lights

Karob

Let there be Light!
Great video and great first up light display.

I am sure when you look at other animated light sequences that don't impress, you can say my 12 year old can do better and you have proof lol.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Should be pretty pleased with your 1st year and quite proud of the sons effort. It's better synched than what I'm doing about 5yrs down the track.

aarondwyer

New elf
@kane my 5.5 year old has done 3 songs as well, lucky vixen is easy, and I only have 8 objects

I'm amazed at how they can do it by themselves

Next year will be harder when I get more stuff and RGBs

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Great first up display, im sure you now really have the CLAP and it looks like your spreading it to your kids. I could only fream of my 10 year old having the patience to do sequencing. Looks like you have the right plan, teach them when its simple and then next year ramp it up on them

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Great work there aaron. You arrived here in the forum not so long ago and you've have achieved that great display.
Congratulations to you and your son's, you should be very proud of that.

aarondwyer

New elf
Thanks all

@Mike The song is by DJ Lycan - Christmas Techno

As much as the kids enjoy programming and watching it, the wife is very proud of her songs that she sequenced. I'm lucky I guess that they are interested and have the patience to do it.

Recorded the whole show (37minutes) last night just for us to keep to compare against next year.

Look forward to increasing the LED count and learning about RGBs for next year.

Aaron