For AAH - Transformer Photos

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
The good news is that now I see what you're using I can say "don't". I will do a post with the info you want later this evening and post back here.

Alan

Callaidyn

New elf
And a current picture of my LOR set up.
I thought it would be too easy just to plug and play ;)
I have some lights that I assume can plug straight in (my-t-brite strings, rope lights and some motifs that are straight 240v plugs) and these other ones (previous pictures) that are on my wire frames and mini trees that will be constantly going on and off (and quickly in some cases).
Thanks for your help!! My first year was meant to be simple before I branched out into the DIY world :)

Callaidyn

New elf
The "thing" that goes between the light string and the transformer - there would be a technical term for it but I don't know what that is :D

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
The box thing is a bridge rectifier which turns the AC into DC and results in less flickering of the lights especially if they are moving

Callaidyn

New elf
Hi Alan,
Opened up the LOR boxes (haven't looked inside until day - that is my ignorance to my potential issues I have now :) ). These are what mine look like inside. Will look at all other Low Voltage Transformers that I may have on any lights I want to connect to these LOR boxes and post them tomorrow.
Thanks for steering me in the right direction :)

Callaidyn

New elf
Only other different Low Voltage Transformer I found amongst all of the ones I need was this one. So most are 24V (with the exception being the Big W Rope Lights at 36V).
Thanks!!