Free animation Christmas sequence

Skymaster

Crazy elf
Global moderator
Generous elf
Thanks Daniel! This is fantastic.
I run something vaguely similar before and after the main show for an hour (6-7 and 11-12) and it's nothing compared to this.
I think I know what I'll be mapping tonight!

Indigogyre

Journeyman Elf
Generous elf
woo hoo, awesome.

Like Skymaster, I make a sequence to run between shows that has mostly static lights with a little motion since that is what we use them for.

Danielr

Lights On Botanical
Generous elf
You're welcome guys. Have a great show

someoneAUS

Apprentice elf
Generous elf
Hey you are the lion king guy. That was the first sequence I ever mapped to my house, I dont have the density to get the shadow animals to work well but I love the sequence. You certainly have some sequencing talent.

Danielr

Lights On Botanical
Generous elf
Hey you are the lion king guy. That was the first sequence I ever mapped to my house, I dont have the density to get the shadow animals to work well but I love the sequence. You certainly have some sequencing talent.
Thanks for the feedback. You might be able to use the animal images to go across your mega tree or if you have a matrix and should be ok

someoneAUS

Apprentice elf
Generous elf
Thanks for the feedback. You might be able to use the animal images to go across your mega tree or if you have a matrix and should be ok
No real matrix... I have an 8x50 column on my carport. No Mega tree... but its my first year so potentially a next year possability.

CargoLights

Apprentice elf
Generous elf
I just wanted to say thank you for this sequence. I had planned to make something like this for this year, and your sequence gave me a huge head start. The bus drivers in the morning really appreciate it.