Free shipping to the 2023 Aussie lighting minis

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I will again be offering free shipping for goodies to be picked up at the Australian lighting minis in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and Townsville. If any other minis get added let me know and I will add them to my free shipping list.
The free shipping offer will be enabled on my site 2 weeks prior to the event and will get turned off a few days before so that I get time to ship stuff to someone attending the relevant mini.
As the dates get locked in can you post details below and I will edit them in.
Adelaide
Brisbane 27-May-2023
Melbourne
Perth 10-June-2023
Sydney
Townsville 24-June-2023

AAH

Thanks @AAH

Are you going to come to the MEL mini?

Also -- looks like Sydney has a date now: 17th June. https://auschristmaslighting.com/threads/sydney-mini-dates-2023.15379/post-131816
I am likely to be at the Melbourne mini after a few years off. I have actually been considering Sydney (as it's actually quicker to get there than Melb due to direct flight) and also Brissie as I'd love to get back up to Brissie to visit. If there was direct flights from Bendigo to Brissie or even the Gold Coast I'd be all over it.

AAH

26-May-2023

It's currently Christmas light expo (mini) season in Australia and I'm offering free shipping to them for pickup there for them all. The free shipping to the mini gets turned on about 1.5-2 weeks prior to the mini and 1-4 days before the event to allow for shipping time. Details of the turning on and off are on my Facebook page. Brisbane shipping is now off and Perth is on and will remain on until 6 June.

The current list of minis organised by ACL (https://auschristmaslighting.com/forums/mini-christmas-expos-events.68/ ) is
Brisbane 27-28 May
Perth 10 June
Sydney 17-18 June
Townsville 23 June
Melbourne 1-2 July
Adelaide nothing scheduled as yet :(:(:(