Gday from brisbane

bpratt

Senior elf
Start small and be happy with what you put together..... you can then become more energetic for the next year.

I'm on Brisbane southside if you want to drop in, but there's plenty of others southside, as well as northside of Brisbane in here.

brendanaldridge

New elf
Start small and be happy with what you put together..... you can then become more energetic for the next year.

I'm on Brisbane southside if you want to drop in, but there's plenty of others southside, as well as northside of Brisbane in here.
Cheers im brissy southside aswell. Redlands area

brendanaldridge

New elf
Hi Brendan. I’m in Redlands as well in Victoria point. I have some old props/outlines I’d be happy to give to you to learn to control etc if you need any.
I'm also in victoria point, that would be amazing thank you so much. Be great to learn before jumping in so I can be ready for next year

SimoG

New elf
I’m from Cleveland myself. Previously just strung a few fairy lights. This year getting all the lights in sync with some of Hanson Electronics gear.

If you wanted to check it out let me know. It is going up over the next few weekends.

My main gripe was all the Bunnings lights not being in sync. So using a centralised controller was my way to get in with a limited budget. And will scale with additional lights from Bunnings being the only incremental cost.

brendanaldridge

New elf
I’m from Cleveland myself. Previously just strung a few fairy lights. This year getting all the lights in sync with some of Hanson Electronics gear.

If you wanted to check it out let me know. It is going up over the next few weekends.

My main gripe was all the Bunnings lights not being in sync. So using a centralised controller was my way to get in with a limited budget. And will scale with additional lights from Bunnings being the only incremental cost.
I really appreciate it. Thank you