G'day from Harrietville.

stevendi

New elf
Hi there,

New to this forum but this year will be my third blinky flashy display, most of which doesn't get seen by too many 'cos we are a fair way off the road in a little village at the foot of Mt. Hotham, but then we don't do this for anyone else's benefit anyway do we?

So far I am running 80 channels through Vixen and Ren 16's at both 240v + 24v, though I am about to add probably another 32 or maybe more, seeing as I bought a bunch of stuff after Christmas last year!

So I guess I'll be building another couple of boards. Anyway good to be here and looking forward to the coming season.

Steve :D

Beacy

It's so much better on the dark side
Nice place to live it would be so tempting to do Christmas in July with all the snow - welcome

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
Yippie another Renard user an Vixen..
Welcome Welcome Welcome
pop into the chat room sometime an say hi,
we also have a video gallery where you can show off your show
There's allways new ideas floating around, so come an join us an have fun
alec.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL im sure you will find many new ideas and help here from many of our members, feel free to join in, the more the merrier.

aussiexmas

Sinnamon Lights
Hi Steve

I love Harrietville - visited twice in the last couple of years, but only briefly.
Welcome to this addiction. I myself am a LOR devotee, but I respect everybody who enters the world of blinky flashy.

Regards Geoff