GDay from Perth WA!

XmasFiend

New elf
New to the forum (obviously!) and just wanted to say GDay and a quick thanks for the 101 manual as it is really well written and informative.

Cheers
-Mick

scamper

Dedicated elf
Hi from Perth too..... Except not really, I am in Collie.
you are right about the manual, I downloaded it and printed it my first year and sat and read it every chance I got over and over.
have fun.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Welcome to ACL. Seems I'm a bit late to tell you to read the ACL101 as you've already got there. I might have to rope Ryan into doing some more editing with me again as there's always new stuff being added. Fasteddy was the main man behind the 101 originally and it really has become the go to reference for the lighting community.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Welcome to ACL Mick. There's a steady base of Perth blinky heads growing over the past couple of years. Hopefully once again a centralised Mini expo can be organised where you can all get together and show off what others have built and discuss techniques and ask questions on how to put it all together. Keep an eye on the forums over the next few months for more details.

Ɠαяєтн

Mae gen i C.L.A.P ei heintus iawn
Welcome all to ACL, although I am taking a back stand for a couple of years, I will be around to lend a hand and advise. I am in Perth, Landsdale and have been doing Christmas lights for many years. I am selling all of my gear, and organised a rummage sale on Sunday at 10am, you are more than welcome to come along if not just to meet a few other people with C.L.A.P. It might also let you have a look at some of the props i have made and give you some ideas of what to build for your display. 1 Woodbury Mews, Landsdale.

Dekboy73

Complete newbie
Welcome all to ACL, although I am taking a back stand for a couple of years, I will be around to lend a hand and advise. I am in Perth, Landsdale and have been doing Christmas lights for many years. I am selling all of my gear, and organised a rummage sale on Sunday at 10am, you are more than welcome to come along if not just to meet a few other people with C.L.A.P. It might also let you have a look at some of the props i have made and give you some ideas of what to build for your display. 1 Woodbury Mews, Landsdale.
Gday mate, only just seen this post, did you have any controllers left for sale? I’m in Lancelin and this is the first year of getting into pixels.