G'day, I'm both excited and afraid :)

Daawl

New elf
G'day one and all.

I have been working on my Christmas display for a number of years now, it is usually add one or two more things per year usually budget and time dependent.

Not all of my display is lights, I am also working on trying to make it look great during the day as well, my basic theme is Australiana , with some of the motif's made at home buy the kids and myself, not all unfortunatly, last year we just ran out of time and found some good deals that tied in with what we want. In saying that our current display is very basic, mostly using Big W & Bunnings lights.

I found this site literaly buy accident, while looking for a solution for an idea that I had for the next addition, which I thought would be simple, but apparently not. After a quick perouse before signing up, looks like I have a lot to learn, esp when it comes to technical jargon, not so good at that.

I am excited as I had no idea there was such a wealth of knowledge and like minded people. :)
I am afraid because this is most certainly not going to help my addiction :eek:

Cheers
Daawl

Habbosrus

Back again
G'day Daawl, welcome to the madness mate. Enjoy every moment and don't be too afraid. Even I have been able to understand a bunch of this stuff so it's obviously not too hard at all. Everybody here is unbelievably helpful and supportive.
Merry Xmas

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome21.png

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
If you don't want to catch the CLAP (Christmas Lighting Addiction Problem) then stay far away from here Otherwise embrace it like we all have and start planning big for next year

AussieChris

New elf
Hey!
Yeah i'm in the same boat mate. It's all so very new to me. Dont know where to start but reading the manual and talking to the kind folk in here