G'day

Ryan Stagg

New elf
New member from Brisbanes Bayside ere.

I've been growing my static light show for a few years now but tired of throwing money at Bunnings lights so looking for the next step.
I've been following a few forums / groups and youtube channels for awhile now (few years tbh) and have been meaning to take the next step but never do anything about it after xmas and just forget till next year..... hence why I'm here now, looking forward to actually getting started this year.

I have another old hobby for sale so hopefully raise enough funds to start on the front foot for next year, thinking of starting with just a roof outline but that = 100lm so it's not a small thing but figure a good place to start anyway, crunching the numbers and designing as I go is half the fun :)

Anyway o7

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Welcome to the fun Ryan!
Watch some videos and see some displays this season where you can and start to have a think about what items you'd like in your display, then search through forums for answers on how to build them an source materials, or jump into chat at any time for instant feedback :)

QLDKing(Brad)

Senior elf
Hi Ryan

Welcome to ACL. I'm currently in Bayside right now (escaping the Darwin heat)on holidays. A few ACL members down this way. Looking forward to following your progress.

Brad