Gday

Shaun85

New elf
Hey guys and girls,
Firstly thank you those i had the pleasure of chatting to earlier tonight in the chat room.
I am obviously new to the forum and got into the christmas lights 2 years ago although only solar ones. I tried signing up to the forum last november but for some reason never received my verification email but figured i would try again.

So anyhow i am still only using solar lights and am hoping to learn enough to move up the next step for next year :)

I just have to get my head around all the information and work out what i need!

Regards,
Shaun

dale82

Senior elf
Welcome to ACL Shaun. Have a read of the 101 manual and don't hesitate to ask questions if your not sure on anything.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
It's not official until you do the Say Hello post, so Welcome to ACL!!

B_P_J

Full time elf
Hey Shaun, Welcome to ACL, fantastic place to get you CLAP on! Where abouts in NSW are you?
The guys on here are fantastic, more than enough knowledge here to get almost any problem sorted.

Shaun85

New elf
bpj1980 said:
Hey Shaun, Welcome to ACL, fantastic place to get you CLAP on! Where abouts in NSW are you?
The guys on here are fantastic, more than enough knowledge here to get almost any problem sorted.

I live in the sticks lol, very remote NSW. If you have ever heard of Lightning Ridge i live near there. To put the remoteness in perspective its a 2hr drive to coles and 2hrs back or 6hr round trip to nearest city :)

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome52.gif

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Welcome Shaun. If you are ever heading to the big smoke of Narrabri drop us a line. I've only done one year of controlled lights so far, so I understand your pain in trying to wrap your brain around it. What seems unfathomable at first soon becomes clearer (well until you make your next rookie error). Anyway if I can ever help or you want to have a look at a beginners setup let us know.