Giday

bbayjohn

Senior elf
Hi there all,
Am realy enjoying this site.
Hope to learn a lot from here.
It seems though, for everything I learn I end up a little bit more confused.
So if I pick your brains too hard let me know and I will re read the info you have so kindly supplied a few more times until it starts to sink in.
Ok so here is a pic voted best by visitors.
564031_460144847376380_860636499_n.jpg

Last edited:

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Welcome to the site mate, trust me you can never ask too many questions here. Dont forget to check out the wiki and the chat area.

Btw. Nice static display there.

Bevo

Let your Light Shine before men
Very nice display. You should have a lot of fun making your lights dance to music.

At least you have found this site early and there are heaps of people here willing to help you get going. Don't be afraid to ask questions and even jump into chat and ask there if you get confused.

Good Luck with 2012.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, glad you found the forum and to see someone near my way , Im sure you will find lots of info and help here. So just ask any questions, and take advantage of the chat room. There are no stupid questions here.

mick8248

Full time elf
Welcome to ACL. There is certainly a lot of knowledge here. I'm making the jump this year too. Check out Fasteddies dummies guide, It's been a great help for me.

Bevo

Let your Light Shine before men
Very nice work.

You might even be able to get some power generated on your solar panels with the amount of lights you have now. :D