GIF Effect Error

bob_moody

Apprentice elf
When creating an effect with the tree.gif files (found in nutcracker files) ... I get the following error message:

Code:
[SIZE=3]Fatal error:  Class 'gifresizer' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\nutcracker\effects\f_gif.php on line 135[/SIZE][b]

[SIZE=3]I havent looked at the code.. thought this may be an easy one or a function not yet in place.. 

Bob 
[/SIZE][/b]

smeighan

Dedicated elf
bob_moody said:
When creating an effect with the tree.gif files (found in nutcracker files) ... I get the following error message:

Code:
[SIZE=20px]Fatal error:  Class 'gifresizer' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\nutcracker\effects\f_gif.php on line 135[/SIZE][b]

[SIZE=20px]I havent looked at the code.. thought this may be an easy one or a function not yet in place.. 

Bob 
[/SIZE][/b]

Bob anotehr user had this error, even though C:\xampp\htdocs\nutcracker\effects\gifresizer.php was present

To solve his problem i loaded gifresizer.php into f_gif.php. When did you get a zip file from git hub. I made this change in the last few days.

repeat step #5 from
http://doityourselfchristmas.com/forums/showthread.php?21784-Nutcracker-Local-Install-of-Nutcracker

let me know ..

bob_moody

Apprentice elf
Sean,

Sorry for the delay .. i've been away for a couple of days ..

My last download was 1.0-365-g40b873c on 12/17/12

Installed and error reported on the posting day 12/19...

Bob

smeighan

Dedicated elf
bob_moody said:
Sean,

Sorry for the delay .. i've been away for a couple of days ..

My last download was 1.0-365-g40b873c on 12/17/12

Installed and error reported on the posting day 12/19...

Bob

i think you need another download. I merged the gifresizer info f_gif on the 18th or 19th.