Gilbert Engineering Aussie Bulk Buy

Gee Family Light Show

Emma- Light Em Up Sequences
Hey everyone,

We're wanting to know if anyone is interested in doing a bulk buy with products from Gilbert Engineering? Have a look at what they have and let me know if you are interested :)

LawrenceDriveLights

Senior elf
Sounds good Em

What’s the process going to be:

Items will be shipped directly to individuals from GE?

Items sent as bulk to you and re-packaged and sent by you to individuals? If so are their extra postage charges?

Items sent bulk to you and individuals responsible for arranging their own freight of their items or local pick up only from you?

Thanks

Gee Family Light Show

Sounds good Em

What’s the process going to be:

Items will be shipped directly to individuals from GE?

Items sent as bulk to you and re-packaged and sent by you to individuals? If so are their extra postage charges?

Items sent bulk to you and individuals responsible for arranging their own freight of their items or local pick up only from you?

Thanks
We spoke to Jason and Christina and just wanted to see firstly if and how many were interested in doing a buy, and then the Gilbert's will work out the shipping, will get it shipped either to our house in the Hunter Valley NSW or to Jeff Perry's house (whichever is cheaper) and then we will send individual packages to everyone house. So shipping fee will be divided between however many are in the bulk buy and then individuals will cover the cost to post/ship from NSW. If you are local to either us or Jeff, then you can just pick up.... But firstly we wanted to get numbers on who may be interested before we go forth
1f642.png

cass2008

New elf
Definitely interested, their designs are quite nice...especially the stuff that comes in colours.....I did check out the price of some items shipped direct to me in SA and it seems on par with the price of shipping from NSW to SA for big items (gotta love the Aus postage costs) so might come out more expensive depending on where it needs reshipping to

Gee Family Light Show

If you are interested, shoot me an email (see below) with your name, location and best email address to use for contacts, and also what you are interested in getting from GE. Thanks guys!!

Spoiler content hidden. Log in to see this content.