Good Day from New Jersey, USA

Bwendows

New elf
Hey guys noob here.

First off i want to say that I love the videos on your YouTube channel. I am embarrassed to say that I binged them like a good Netflix show lol. They have helped inspire me and I definitely now have CLAP and I only started a few weeks ago lol. This year I am starting small. Doing some coro canes(4), leaping arches(4), Hand made PVC spinner and a boscoyo Santa hat matrix. Just animated, not enough hours to sequence it to music. (Another next year goal) Next year plans for the whole house with a pixel matrx and a mega tree. Anyway I do have a quick question. In the videos done by keithsw1111 he talks about using his sequencing assets, I tried to search for them but was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I think it is so cool that someone is willing to share their content especially to new people like myself. Anyway any help would be great, just trying to build up my library. I truly love the Open Source feel to this hobby with xlights and FPP. You guys are awesome,

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction
Hey bwendows and welcome to acl
Sounds like you have done some homework there already !
Another great source of info is the Auschristmas101 manual in the wiki tab on this site .if you havent already seen .
Also great way too have questions answered is too jump into chat always someone willing too help .
And I believe keith does a zoom session every friday and is always willing too answer many a xlights question
Once again welcome too acl and goodluck mate

Richie4540

Full time elf
G'day Brendows, welcome to the fun, I been doing this for a couple of years and have just made a mega tree the first year and this the third year made a matrix to use the SMS app. Nothing else, no music yet, and just a simple set of rolling sequences on a loop.

The interesting thing is even though it's basic I still had people stopping at the fence tonight taking photos and ohhing and anhinga, which makes it all worthwhile.

Richie