Goodbye. Have now left ACL

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction
Nup still cant decode puzzle multi havent been on a great deal lately . But have a feeling possibly business related and if so that really sux as alan is a hell of a dude and friends to all of us and the knowledge our friend has shared with us geez and is never ever a problem to help any of us!. Thought this was a great community of fellow enthusiasts of xmas lights .!

multicast

Senior elf
the grinch said:
Nup still cant decode puzzle multi havent been on a great deal lately . But have a feeling possibly business related and if so that really sux as alan is a hell of a dude and friends to all of us and the knowledge our friend has shared with us geez and is never ever a problem to help any of us!. Thought this was a great community of fellow enthusiasts of xmas lights .!

IN deed. What has been has been lost here is massive compared to what was gained.

multicast

Senior elf
alan_alan_alan_greeting_card-ra5595d4991294ff191f088649b9dad03_xvuak_8byvr_324.jpg

Boof63

Senior elf
:'( :'( Would like to says thanks for time ,effort and patience in helping ,myself and the many other noobs/beginners in this hobby, knowledge base and IQ of the forum just dropped several pegs lower i fear;
cheers and all the best
Boof63