Gordon Lights 2010 Videos

Gordon Lights

New elf
For those of you who just can't seem to get enough Christmas videos, here are the two new musical sequences we added for 2010:

Above - Blue Man Group - Gordon Lights 2010 - Above

Do You Hear What I Hear? - Spiraling - Gordon Lights 2010 - Do You Hear What I Hear?

If you want to follow the entire show in the correct sequence, go here: http://www.gordonlights.com/Videos/2010.

Many, MANY thanks to Phil. There are 16 of his Tiger 120 boards used in this display. That board was the inspiration for me to build the mini trees I've been wanting to build for 3 years now!

Enjoy!

Fabian

dmoore

Senior elf
Holly Smokes Fabian - your display shows what smooth integration of RGB with "traditional" lights can be.

Hats off there!

ron

Apprentice elf
That looks great Fabian. Do you have some info on your mini trees somewhere? They look great!

Ron

Gordon Lights

New elf
ron said:
That looks great Fabian. Do you have some info on your mini trees somewhere? They look great!

Ron

Thanks Ron! There are thee different types of mini trees in my setup. Are you talking specifically about the 16 RGB mini trees that run across the center of the yards or the others?

Fabian

Gordon Lights

New elf
Bridgette said:
Loved it all, Im a MJ fan, so that light display was just a great tribute, thanks for sharing

Thanks Bridgette. I had originally done that song last year since MJ died over the summer, and really had no intention of using it ever again. I guess Michael touched people in ways I hadn't realized because I was repeatedly asked to run it again this year. So I ran the MJ Medley ONLY on 12/24, 12/25, 12/31 and 1/1.

I'm not sure what excuse I'll find to run it again next year... :D

Fabian

ron

Apprentice elf
Fabian,

I'd be interested in some details about the RGB trees, how you used the Tiger 120s and how the other non RGB trees are setup. Light counts and colors and such. Thanks!

Ron

Gordon Lights

New elf
ron said:
I'd be interested in some details about the RGB trees, how you used the Tiger 120s and how the other non RGB trees are setup. Light counts and colors and such. Thanks!

I would be happy to provide some details. Give me a few days to catch up with other stuff going on right now.

"I'll be back"...

Fabian