Graham Galea new to Christmas light shows - My plans

grahamgalea

New elf
Hello All,
I am new to the Christmas music light shows but have been a fan for years. This year I've decided to try it out and have bought a Light ORama 16 channel AC Controller. Looking forward to playing with it though it may not arrive in time for this Christmas. I have existing 240V AC rope lights which I have set up on the lining of the roof and 24V AC fairy lights which I'll setup in the front garden and trees. I have already received valuable advice from people in the chat room. Thankyou very much. I feel a whole lot more confident I can work out how to configure everything through the help of this web site. Great idea. By the way, I live in East Bentleigh Melbourne, next door to Red Rooster off North Road. Looking forward to meeting and getting advice from other Light show enthusiasts. Bye for now.

Kind Regards

Graham Galea.

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Graham

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL Graham, you will find all that you need to know here in the forum and in the chat room

One warning, the plans you have now will be very different in 6 months time as you start to learn a lot more of your options and as CLAP takes hold.

CLAP = Christmas Lighting Addiction Problem - we all suffer it here :D

Hitfactory

New elf
Hi Graham. Welcome aboard. Im a newbie too and trying to understand the technology is proving challenging. Im in Parkdale but i note that you have some great displays near you. Im interested to know how the controller goes.
Dave