Graphic EQ on Mega tree in LSP

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Kane said:
Is this a new macro in the new version? If so, brilliant! - I requested this feature last year, and was really hopeful it would be implemented!

This is something you could actually do with the current version of LSP

Remember think outside the square and anything is possible

kane

Dedicated elf
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
This is something you could actually do with the current version of LSP

Remember think outside the square and anything is possible
I'm sure you could emulate this behaviour manually (using a video of an equaliser or even manually using the animator), but the feature that I requested was for it to automatically be generated, based on the music..

I even started developing something myself last year to do this, but ran out of time.

Ron, can you advise how you did this effect, was it automatic based on the music? *crosses fingers*

ron d

Apprentice elf
Just layered Macros. You can slide the macro around the tree or roto zoom it. Really just the first take at it. None of its manual its just understanding LSP's abilities.

Dragging video is easily done thru the matrix animator. Take a video of your visualizer of a singing pumpkin for example. Its easy to have the faces now singing in the mega tree pretty easily.

kane

Dedicated elf
Oh bugger - that's a pity. Was really hoping that this feature would be added as it would enable people to get some of their lights in sync with the music for next to no effort.

Speaking of new features, has there been an announcement of anything new going in the next version? I understand the focus has been on performance and bug fixes but would be good to know if there is anything else in there to help everyone out with their sequencing

At the very least, I hope the dreadful way of choosing colours has been fixed up (ie after every time you apply an effect to a cell you then have to choose the colour in a popup - very inefficient when you are using the same colour every time, even though I know you can simply press the enter key to use the last colour)