Greetings from Grand Junction, Colorado

remoteutah

Full time elf
Well, I have been on here posting so I better do the one thing I hate to do the most.... talk about myself. So here goes:

I am 50 years old and live in Grand Junction, Colorado. Graduated from MIT. Was married for 19 years, divorced for 4 years now. I have 2 kids (24:Son & 18:daughter) who both live in Kansas City.

I have 34 years of computer experience with focus on hardware, programming, networks and satellite telecommunications. In addition to that I have 18 years of low-voltage experience/training and 18 years of hands-on geology adventures. I worked for DEC (Digital Equipment Corp) who was bought by HP, who was purchased by Compaq until I took early retirement. I was lead tech for a security system company for a number of years before starting my own geology business.

I met Tammey a year ago through a online hobby website. We both enjoy hiking and rock hunting, and as we later found out.. are both Christmas fanatics. She is not only my fiancee now, but also my business/adventure partner. She is a surgical tech in the labor/delivery department of St. Mary's Hospital, so she deals with life and death everyday!!! We use our geology/hiking/exploring trips as a way to balance and separate her from all the drama she deals with daily.

We are currently working on several geology projects here within Colorado. We have unlimited written access to a patented 35 acre gold claim near Vail and are in the process of filing mining claims on two different amethyst veins, in two different parts of the state.

This is our first year doing a sequenced Christmas light show and we are jumping RIGHT into smart rgb pixels.

harrison0550

Full time elf
smiley-signs046.gif

Bill Ellick

Full time elf
Welcome to ACL.
It was good to chat with you about the lighting display and what is coming for this "hobby".
Tell Tammy I will have a blowmold set up for her this Christmas !! LOL