Greetings from South Carolina

thedementedelf

New elf
After attending the Christmas Carolina Convention yesterday (Aug 28Th) my interested has grown in finding out more about DMX/Low voltage lighting. So, I apologize now if I post a stupid question or two along the way.....or seem to be quiet on the forums. It just means I'm probably reading and learning. Probably too late for this season to get involved, but now I have something to work toward next year. Also gives me more time to convince my wife why we need to move this direction. After all that I should probably introduce myself. My name is Kevin Dunn, know around the Christmas Communities as thedementedelf. Glad to be part of what looks like a great forum.

Tabor

Full time elf
welcome Kevin

All questions welcome.

You have hit the right place for DC / Low voltage / RGB information.

cheers

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Kevin

Welcome, i feel demented most of the time now so feel at home :)

Hope we can assist in your RGB journey.

We have a rule, there is no such thing as a stupid question, just dumb answers, ask away

Cheers and again welcome
Phil

cenote

Suburbs of Philadelphia
Kevin, welcome

Yes, the only person around here that ask dumb questions is ME. Everybody is just in a journey to expand there mind. Enjoy a great forum.

DanoNJ

Full time elf
cenote said:
Kevin, welcome

Yes, the only person around here that ask dumb questions is ME. Everybody is just in a journey to expand there mind. Enjoy a great forum.
I really thought Chuck was going to say it was me. This is really a great place, Kevin. From one Jerseyite to a former one, welcome!

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Good to see another well known name joining the forum. Welcome and hope we can help you with your journey to Low voltage based lighting and pixels