GS8208 Nodes Color Issues

BenF

New elf
Hello all

I have purchased GS8208 nodes from Ray Wu for my Mega Tree (only 3 meters tall so not that Mega) which I have been struggling to get right colors from the nodes. For example white was blueish. I have played with the Gamma Curves in Xlights to get the colors to look close for a static color but it becomes noticeable that it is not correct once I place a image on it. Does anyone else have experience with these nodes and if so have the correct settings for Xlights Gamma Curves?

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
You probably just need to reduce the blue level a bit under Dimming Curves > RGB Brightness/Gamma. It's possible that the colour temperature of the led is more cool white rather than warm white.

BenF

New elf
You probably just need to reduce the blue level a bit under Dimming Curves > RGB Brightness/Gamma. It's possible that the colour temperature of the led is more cool white rather than warm white.
Yes have tried that and found that it is more than adjusting blue down I have had to adjust brightness on Red up as well as adjust the Gamma curves to get close but still not 100% and was crossing fingers that someone here may have settings that works as a starting point. I have managed to get close on single colors but it becomes noticeable with a image not showing the colors right