Half price or free postage for the minis

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Due to pcbs turning up about a month later than they were meant to I had none to take to the Melbourne and Adelaide minis. The pcbs finally turned up yesterday and due to a brain fade I didn't get them successfully tested until today which made it too late to send to the Sydney mini.
As a benefit to the attendees of the minis I will offer half price postage for any boards ordered and paid for this weekend. For the attendees for the Brissie mini I will offer free postage and will forward any ordered boards to Superman for distribution at the mini.
Any order over $200 I will give 5% discount and free postage.
The offer will run until 12:00pm AEST on Monday June 2nd 2014 and is for any of the attendees of the 4 minis.

The range of boards is on my site and is shown below on my signature file. The DMX36 board is still expected to be a week off shipping.

Alan

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Re: Free shipping to Brissie mini if you're quick

As the Brissie mini is still a few days away I can ship boards to the Brissie mini for distribution there by Superman. If and boards or bits are ordered and paid for byabout lunchtime Thursday I can get them there with free postage for the mini. The 5% discount for any orders over $200 applies too.