happy easter

bbayjohn

Senior elf
Happy easter everyone.
A few days off from work is all ways good.
Please take care on the roads if traveling.

John

924aussie

Full time elf
Some of us dont get time off at Easter when your wife works in the place with the pointy bit on top :p

Alan

kel

Dedicated elf
easter_zps51fdc257.jpg

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Happy Easter to all.

Just wonderring if anyone else finds it slightly confususing, that Good Friday is a day celebrating the crucifixion of a person...... Was it really that good for the old bloke?

Anyways, any fella that gives us 2 public holidays gets a tick in my box

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Wishing everyone a fantastic easter.

Im a bit cruel, i told my younger son last night that i was going to catch the easter bunny, he woke up this morning happy that he got his eggs and then asked if i caught him, I said i tried but he got away and left a blood trail outside the house, my son then went running out to see if there was any blood trail to then come in a say Dad your lying. The fun we have as parents :D

924aussie

Full time elf
Matt said:
Happy Easter to all.

Just wonderring if anyone else finds it slightly confususing, that Good Friday is a day celebrating the crucifixion of a person...... Was it really that good for the old bloke?

Matt, I could give you a long long lecture on Easter and what it means but then maybe not :-X

And dont forget he gives you more time off near the end of the year, actualy its because of him that we dont get time off and spend lots and lots and lots of time and money on these blinky things :D

Alan ( whos Wife is an Anglican Priest )

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Re: Re: happy easter

924aussie said:
Matt said:
Happy Easter to all.

Matt, I could give you a long long lecture on Easter and what it means but then maybe not :-X

And dont forget he gives you more time off near the end of the year, actualy its because of him that we dont get time off and spend lots and lots and lots of time and money on these blinky things :D

Alan ( whos Wife is an Anglican Priest )
ahh I am well aware of his legacy toward the blinky blink things and am very grateful.

:)

Valentinorx

Apprentice elf
Happy Easter from Long Island, NY. Colored eggs with my son who is four years old. He asked when the Easter bunny was coming to get them so he could deliver them. I told him the Easter bunny wasn't coming because Eddy caught him. He was crushed.

Just kidding. Happy Easter!